Chefs Series Returns at Marcus Corp.
Marcus Corp. is bringing back its chefs series for a winter rendition after a successful fall session.
Original Article by Stacey Vogel Davis for The Business Journal
The winter series highlights everything from shellfish to tropical cooking. And of course, there’s a session on cooking for the “big game” the day before the Super Bowl.
The classes are held from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Mason Street Grill adjacent to The Pfister Hotel, 424 E. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee. They cost $29 per person or $49 per couple, including wine, samples and a $20 gift card to Marcus Restaurants. Classes are limited to 18 people.
Below is a schedule of classes. VisitMarcus’ website for more information.
- Jan. 14: “The Best of Italy — From Food to Wines” with Robert Fedorko, market executive chef, Marcus Hotels
- Jan. 21: “Yah Mon!,” fusion cooking from the tropics, with Nelly Bulege, Marcus Restaurants banquet chef
- Jan. 28: “Big Game. Big Party” with David Zakroczymski, executive chef, InterContinental Milwaukee
- Feb. 4: “Cooking Sous Vide,” a class on cooking at low temperatures, with Thomas Hauck, chef de cuisine, Mason Street Grill
- Feb. 11: “Aphrodisiacs for the Day of Love” with Brian Frakes, executive chef, Marcus Hotels
Filed in Press Coverage
- Feb. 18: “Delicacies of the Sea — Cooking with Shellfish” with Mark Weber, executive chef, Mason Street Grill